Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity

Cinnamon Trust

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cinnamon Trust

Post by TwaceJet on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:52 am

Hi, I don't post much and I'm fairly new to forums, but ive just joined the Cinnamon Trust its a uk covered charity which has many volunteers to walk and take care of pets for the elderly which can be helped by just talking the dogs feeding the cats or cleaning out the bird cage, also taking pets to the vets if they need to go!! Also allows volunteers if they can to foster the pets if the owner has to have a spell in hospital or such!
Here is more about it on http://www.cinnamon.org.uk/

Some of the above probably doesnt make sense but Im supposed to be heading back to work at this point.
I would like to let many people know about the cause so thats what im trying to do by posting about it!! Wink

Thanks
Tracy

TwaceJet

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Cinnamon Trust

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:55 pm

I think it's a fantastic idea, rescues up and down the country have older pets that have plenty of quality time left and just want a kind hand and a decent meals in their twilight years. With charities like this to assist, elderly people get a companion as well as a regular visitor and an older pet gets a home, well done Tracey although i'd never heard of the cinnamon trust i agree it's a worth while cause!

Back to top Go down

Post by TwaceJet on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:17 am

Thanks for the support!!!
This is the thing not a lot of people have heard of it up this way because its head office is in Cornwall. I signed up but I think I need to spread the word or try as there was only a small thing in the South Yorkshire Times the other week to mention the charity. I also need to find other volunteers up here maybe.
I'm getting support from work colleagues as I also work with the elderly (in a way) for my job (I deliver prescriptions to their homes!)
I just thought I would mention it on here.

Thanks again for support!
Tracy + Mia

TwaceJet

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Warley on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:42 am

Thanks for spreading the word Tracy. I had heard of the Cinnamon Trust but I wasn't sure what they did.
Warley
Revered Contributor
Revered Contributor

Female
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top